Founded in 1997, South Florida Construction Associates, Inc. is a state certified General Contractor, which has completed more than $150 million of office, retail, medical and industrial improvements throughout Florida.
The philosophy of SFC Associates is “On-time, On-budget.”
South Florida Construction Associates, Inc. has built its reputation on quality and reliability at a fair price. To accomplish this, we combine experienced supervision, knowledgeable staff and qualified subcontractors for each project. Field superintendents are mandated to exercise proactive quality control, resulting in short punch lists and quick punch out. Our subcontractors are pre-qualified for quality, reliability and integrity, ensuring your satisfaction.
Client is King
We strive to establish long-term client relationships by adhering to our motto of “price, quality and timeliness.” South Florida Construction Associates, Inc. has identified these three traits as critical needs of our customers, and we based our performance and final products on satisfying each client’s expectations for these three areas.
PRICE is a significant factor in the commercial real estate market. Our competitive pricing provides an advantage to clients, which differ from our competitors.
QUALITY construction adds value to the client’s assets through their leasehold improvements.
TIMELINESS is the most critical performance factor for many of our clients. Landlords want rent to commence and tenants cannot afford a disruption to their business. With this in mind, we always strive to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Our Team
i. Dennis Wilcox – President
Dennis Wilcox has 43 years of experience in real estate. Since graduating from the University of Akron in 1978 with a BS in Accounting he has worked in property management, real estate development, and construction. His financial background in real estate enables him to identify the goals of SFC’s clients.His career began as a property accountant with Cushman & Wakefield in 1979. In 1982 he was hired by real estate developer Intercap Investments as Comptroller. Intercap developed 800 Brickell Avenue and The Colonnade Hotel and Office Complex in Coral Gables. While at Intercap he became involved in its construction subsidiary, GCA.In 1997, he founded South Florida Construction Associates, Inc., and 15 years later SFC has completed more than $75 million of construction email@example.com P. 954.318.4414 F. 954.318.4417 C. 305.219.9989
- ii. Clarissa Wilcox – Vice President
Vice President and Co-Founder Clarissa Wilcox possesses more than 38 years of business and human resource management experience, including extensive real estate sales and construction knowledge. She co-opened SFC Associates in 1997, and has since worked with more than $30 million of office, retail, medical and industrial improvements throughout Florida. Clarissa is also fluent in Spanish.Among her charitable involvement, Clarissa supports the March of Dimes and Glam-A-THON, a breast cancer firstname.lastname@example.org P. 954.318.4414 F. 954.318.4417 C. 954.579.0457
- iii. Paul Kelly – Project SuperintendentPaul Kelly has been with South Florida Construction Associates since 2000 and has more than 33 years of extensive experience in all phases of the construction industry. Throughout his career, Paul has been recognized for his management skills, attention to detail and ability to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
Paul’s professional strengths include project supervision, technical and hands on supervision, as well as multi-site project and quality control. He is skilled at implementing construction planning and scheduling, safety and compliance management. He is also experienced with vendor and material management, and reading and interpreting architectural and engineering drawings.
P. 954.318.4414 F. 954.318.4417
iv. Pedro Paulino – Project Superintendent
Pedro Paulino is a detail-oriented, dependable team player with more than 29 years of extensive experience in all phases of the construction industry. Employed with South Florida Construction Associates since 2001, he has a proven track record for completing projects on schedule and within budget.
Among his many professional strengths, Pedro is skilled in project supervision, technical and hands on supervision, multi-site project quality control, team building and leadership, implementation of construction planning and scheduling, safety and compliance management, as well as vendor and material management. He can also read and interpret architectural and engineering drawings. Pedro is fluent in Spanish.
P. 954.318.4414 F. 954.318.4417
v. Daniel Villanueva - Project Manager
- Daniel has over eighteen (26) years in the construction industry. He is a State (Florida) Certified General Contractor and Certified Home and Property Inspector specializing in Project Management, Estimating and Project Development.
- Some of Daniel’s accomplishments include the remodeling and renovation of the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, numerous commercial office build-outs throughout the downtown Miami/Brickell Avenue corridors, multi-million dollar renovations for high-end residential projects, from demolition through renovation in Miami Beach, Pinecrest, Coral Gables and Davie residential properties, qualified the construction for over 500 homes and worked on reconstruction of hardscapes, curb & gutter and drainage systems for several South Florida cities.
- Daniel is bi-lingual (English-Spanish) and his diverse background makes him effective at communicating and working with management and trade personnel at every level.
- P. 954.318.4414 F.954.318.4417 C. 305-972-9564